At The Curtain Co. we're creative with Curtains!
Soft furnishings really finish off a room. They bring colour schemes together creating a pleasing and comforting environment. With the right fabric and fittings, curtains can really make your space work.
At The Curtain Co we hand sew as much as possible, so that stitches are discreet and give a professional finish. Curtains and blinds may be interlined in order to drape more beautifully and to help give extra insulation to the room. Different curtain headings are available along with trimmings which add a beautiful finishing touch.
If you require more information or want to discuss your next project get in touch
You can view our supplier's fabrics and fittings/accessories below - just click on the logo to take you to their site.
Call Helen on 07909 624 310 to discuss your requirements and set-up a free consultation in your home. Alternatively you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose from triple or double pleated, goblet, cartridge and puff ball headings
- Triple pleats give the curtains a crisp, elegant heading
- Double pleats use a little less fabric than triple
- Goblet pleats are for a more traditional, but sophisticated look
- Cartridge pleats make for a more contemporary and simpler treatment
- Puff ball heading gives a soft look. Really nice on dress curtains in particular